Thursday 25 January 2018

Peace - How still we see thee lie card

A Little Town of Bethlehem Peace

Hi All

I created this card for craft day at the Papermill Direct shop in Kendal and I was really pleased with how it turned out.

Embossed in black on beautiful pearlescent card from Papermill Direct, and coloured with pixie powders from creative expressions, they are lovely to work with an create a great shimmer the to card.  Created with a mixture of Jane Gill's sparkly trees stamp and Francoise Read's Peace stamp from Woodware at Creative Expressions.
Peace - how still we see thee lie card
See the sheen on those pixie powders.

Peace card construction
And it all stands up.

Peace card side view
First and second generation stamping with the sparkly trees make a good backdrop to the golden tones of the little town of Bethlehem

Peace card side view2
Turn to the left and see the 3D effect


I hope you like it, I do.

Lesley x




Here is a link to my pinterest page - and a link to my scrapbook pinterest page - please drop by and take a look.







No comments:

Post a Comment