Wednesday 31 January 2018

My First Class with Rowan Tree Crafts

Fairy Sparkle

Hi All

Well its still January! - what a dreary month, the last pay day seems a long way a way, the weather has been awful and I'm another year older! Three things to depress me in particular - but its not all bad!

I had my first class at Rowan Tree Crafts, and got to play with some lovely new products, we had a lovely day I hope you like the results.  Thank you for Sharon and Annie for looking after us.

The first card using the wonderful Woodware mushrooms, I coloured them with copic pens and then painted them with glue and seal to give them a sheen for a very clean and simple card.

For the second card, I created a fold back card for the Fairy New Home card using Lavinia Stamps, and the message from Lili of the Valley, also using distress inks with the glorious Jones Tones glitter.

The third card is 3 in a box from Woodware, a lovely stamp by Jane Gill. I used Brushos for the background  cobalt blue and a bit of purple, my fingers were blue for days!!! and we even dyed the ribbon to match, my advice - with hindsight - wear gloves! The embossing folder was from Sue Wilson by Creative Expressions.

Happy Birthday mushroom card
Bright Shiny Mushrooms for the plain and simple one.

Pixie House Card
Lovely Lavinia Stamps with enamel accents on the flowers

Pixie House Card - insides
Look at all that glitter


Pixie House Card - open
A Fairy New Home using Lavinia Stamps

Wishing You a Very Special Day flower card
Three in a box using Brushos for the background and the lovely stamp by Jane Gill from the Woodware collection.  
I hope you like them.

Lesley x




Here is a link to my pinterest page - and a link to my scrapbook pinterest page - please drop by and take a look.







No comments:

Post a Comment