Tuesday 31 October 2017

Halloween Birthday Cards

Birthday Cards

Hi All

This is Emma's Birthday card I had two distinct ideas and I could not decide which to do, so .... This is a beautiful Daisy Mae Stamp Design Stamp from Clare Rowlands, on the outside.

But as Emma studied Forensic Science and Anthropology at Uni, and her Birthday is so close to Halloween - I could not leave it there - so ........ scroll down for the inside, its a bit of a contrast with the outside, so Zoe said "put it in the middle" so I did.

Pumpkin Birthday Card
An Autumn Birthday Card for Emma 


Pumpkin Birthday Skeleton Card
This is Sheena Douglass's skeleton die and stamp set from Day of the Dead,
with Chloe's sentiment and the Dutch Doobadoo cobweb stencil in the background.



Happy Birthday musical flower card
This card was the third card on my last class, using Pixie Powders to paint the flowers.

That’s all for now folks - take care and see you soon.

Have fun,

Lesley x

Here is a link to my pinterest page - and a link to my scrapbook pinterest page - please drop by and take a look.







No comments:

Post a Comment